Spring is here and Easter is just days away! If you're like me you are wondering what you can do around town with the kids this week. Here are five free ideas to spend your last days before Easter.
1. Photos with Mr. Flop P. Ears at the Streets of Brentwood Mr. Flop P. Ears will be at the Streets of Brentwood through through March 26th from 11AM-6PM. Visits with Mr. Flop P. Ears are always Free, however no personal cameras are allowed to take photos. They do offer pictures available for purchase.
2. Visit the Brentwood Farmers' Market The Farmers' Market is back and in full swing! Visit the market on Oak and First Streets this Saturday (and every Saturday through November 19th) from 8AM-12PM. One of the best Farmers' Market's around you can be sure to get fresh produce and other great finds while shopping local at the same time!
3. FREE Easter Craft and Play at Little Miss Everything While you are Downtown Saturday morning make sure to stop into Little Miss Everything with the kids from 9AM- noon for a Free bunny craft and free play. We will be offering $5 mini-manis and $3 glitter tattoos and every purchase will get a chance to pick an Easter Egg filled with an instant savings!
4. Visit a Park The City of Brentwood has over 50 amazing parks throughout town. With the forecast showing sunny skies through Sunday it's the perfect week to visit an old favorite or explore and try a new park!
5. Head to the Brentwood Library The Library is a great free option to keep kids entertained. Our Brentwood Library offers organized story times (like Toddler Play on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30) or has a kids section to keep kids busy during store hours. It's guaranteed fun for the kids (bonus you get a reason to tell them they have to be quiet!)
Have a blast this week what ever you end up doing! If you have any other free or low cost ideas around town be sure to leave them in the comments section! Thanks so much!